Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Kosher in the Bay Area!

Adam Savel forwarded me this email from R' Levin in Palo Alto:

> Today I visited Albertsons in Los Altos. As
> promised a while ago, due primarily to the efforts
> of Jackie Bocian and Rebbetzin Rena Schochet, they
> have begun installing a major kosher department in
> the store, It will take another 2 days to get
> everything set up, but already the frozen food
> selection is amazing, (check out the huge selection
> of Klein's ice cream) and tomorrow and Thursday many
> more products are being set out, including fresh
> meat and poultry, baked goods, candy, a full line of
> cholov Yisroel products including milk, and much
> more.
>
> The people at Albertsons had asked me not to
> publicize this until later in the week, since it is
> by no means ready, but since I saw three other
> announcements this evening, I figured I might as
> well go ahead.


I mapped it on Google- local; click here for directions and a map.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home