Wednesday, June 28, 2006

CSC Video

We all know that G-D SQUAD loves to mine the internet for digital gold (read: videos, pictures, and other media concerning UCSC Jews). Well, he struck a nice little nugget today. Here's the 2004/5 Chabad Student Center video. I assume most Jewish sluggies out there have seen it already, but I'm posting it for those who want to see it again and for those who haven't yet seen it.

These are definitely images from a different era; Zalman was still a bochur (mazal tov again! Details to follow...); Ze'ev and Mendel hadn't had their upshernishes yet; Devorah Leah's cooking was great (well, some things never change); the Russian Mafia was still in town. G-D SQUAD even makes an appearance (fat bowl of hash to the first person who can find me). Jay kay about the "fat bowl of hash" part... for those that aren't obsessive bloggers, that was a reference to one of Yoseph Leib's posts on Cannabis Chassidis. But I really do make an appearance.

Anyway, enjoy.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey G-D SQUAD, I think the HTML code for the YouTube box is screwing with your layout. At least it looks that way to me. It's up in the top right corner of the page, and now all the other posts & their pictures are formatted extra-wide.

I sent you some love regarding your post on Oy Bay! :-)

Thu Jun 29, 12:12:00 PM 2006  
Blogger gogalucky said...

fix the page, fool
oh look another comment about it

Thu Jun 29, 03:07:00 PM 2006  
Blogger G-D SQUAD said...

Oy-ster, shkoiach on the post!

I think I fixed the code. Thanks for the heads-up, you guys. And sorry about the delay... I actually have a job, believe it or not, so I couldn't go online ALL DAY! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! But now I'm back. Yesssss.

Thu Jun 29, 05:46:00 PM 2006  
Blogger G-D SQUAD said...

Oh yeah, gogalucky loves the Chabad meal plan!!!

Thu Jun 29, 06:18:00 PM 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

uri has a job?

Thu Jun 29, 06:20:00 PM 2006  
Blogger G-D SQUAD said...

I know, it's crazy...

DL, what the heck are you doing online right now? Shouldn't you be out farbrenging or something?

Thu Jun 29, 06:24:00 PM 2006  
Blogger G-D SQUAD said...

The JewniProj ain't gonna pay for my ticket to Jerusalem...

Mon Jul 03, 12:26:00 AM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home