Saturday, July 01, 2006

Shavua tov!

Shavua tov, everyone! I hope it was an amazing Shabbos, wherever you were. So, my little sister is traveling around Israel right now for six weeks, and after Shabbos she sent her first Myspace bulletin from the Holy Land, and I wanted to present it here, to charge everyone's week with a little extra special Holy Land energy (and to let you know that, as Hillel's condoms will tell you, it's still safe to come):

OYYYY
I FREAKIN LOVE IT HERE!!!
IT'S AMAZING
AND I'M HAVING SOOO MUCH FUN
i just got back from Jerusalem and it was CRAZY exciting
we stayed by Ben Yahuda and had shabbes at the Kotel
which was, by the way, INSANELY BEAUTIFUL!
the chassids and frummies dancing
the happiness and friendliness of them all
i feel sooo home
and my TIES group is dayyyuumm fine!
gotta love em
MISS YOU MOM and allllll
tell me whats up with you

PLANN NUFFF yeahhhhh

much ♥ kids
Shalom
lilah tov
I love you Chaya Mushka! Shavua tov.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home