Friday, July 14, 2006

What happened to Matisyahu?

He's still out there. I know, I know, it's the Three Weeks and the last thing you want me to discuss is the music that you love, that you can't listen to right now. But I just wanted to let everyone know that Matis is coming back to the Bay Area in September; to Berkeley, to be exact. G-d willing, the show will be taking place on Sunday September 10, 2006 at 7:30 pm.

Otherwise, I don't know if anyone noticed, but it seems that after Matisyahu and Sting teamed up together in Israel, the pair seems to have worked well together. You can click here and then click on Message In A Bottle to watch a video of Matis performing the Sting classic, obviously with a Chassidic twist.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so stoked! I just set it up that Ticketmaster will text me when the tickets go on sale to the general public.

G-D Sq--d, you wanna go up together?

Oh yeah, I just added it to the Oy Bay calendar of events. :-) Definitely let me know if anything else should be posted up there.

Fri Jul 14, 08:26:00 AM 2006  
Blogger G-D SQUAD said...

For sure! (bli neder.) Do you guys have anything planned for tu b'av, btw? I know it's not for a while, but I was just wondering.

Fri Jul 14, 03:37:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home