Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Bye and thanks for all the Gefiltefish!

Dear Readers,

I have decided to take a bow and say goodbye as one of the "staff" contributors of JewniProj. I have enjoyed my time blogging on the SC scene and would like to thank G-Squad for the opportunity to be a founding member of his team.

It is clear that the blog is changing (no new posts in over a month). As I move farther and further away geographically and chronologically, and even spiritually, from UCSC and S. Cruz, I feel that I have less to contribute that may be relevant for this blog's intended audience, and also wish to explore other themes and topics for which this blog is less suited.

So goodnight SC, we love you!

Fedora Black

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well thanks for all the effort and all the insightful things you've contributed. Still this final blog post doesn't answere my origional question from last week or so. When are u gonna visit Simcha Cruz one last time and at least stop by, say hi? I'll serve u up some pickled herring if thats what ur still into and maybe Uri can quizz Yocheved on the Aleph-Beis and... ok this is getting a bit personal. Whatever, call me or stop by soon, at least before u move away.

For now, here's to a jolly good blogger! L'chaim u'l'vracha.

P.S. Maybe one day we'll revive jewnification to its former glory, I'll just have to have a talk with my comatose comrad turned Hassidic Jew down the hall.

Zev

Sun May 13, 01:31:00 AM 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't worry, I'm an still in the greater Monterey Bay area for a few more weeks, and I'll be by to see my buddies Zev HaTzaddik and Uriel HaMalach.

Maybe we should go camping? Find some nice part of SC far from everything for some good times, hisbodedus under the star, and perhaps a little four gates?

Mon May 14, 12:38:00 AM 2007  
Anonymous Drew said...

Goodbye and happy trails, be sure to visit your fellow Slugs before too long!

Wed Sep 09, 01:17:00 PM 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home